December is a wonderful time to stay in Cedar Park. To make it easy on you, we created this Holiday Trip Itinerary to help you check things off of your list.
- Arrive and check into one of our fabulous 8 Hotels
- Catch an early dinner at Chuy’s or Easy Tiger at Whole Foods 365
- Get into the Fandemonium at a Austin Spurs basketball or the Texas Stars Hockey Game
- Retreat to your hotel room to get rest for a full day of fun tomorrow
- Head to breakfast at Gloria’s Café for a Tex-Mex and American cuisine or a Texas Shaped donut at Morning Shine Breakfast
- Visit Texas Museum of Science & Technology
- Lunch time at Blue Corn Harvest for eclectic Southwestern & Mexican fare or a burger at Moonie’s Burger House
- Ride the rails at Austin Steam Train’s North Pole Flyer (purchase tickets in advance)
- Coffee Break at Red Horn Coffee House and Brewery
- See 30,000 lights on the 400-year-old live oak tree at Heritage Oak Park
- Warm up at dinner at family owned Damiano’s Italian Restaurant or get your Cajun and Seafood fix at Hook’d
- Relax at the hotel, because it has been an eventful day
- Grab some home-style cooked breakfast at 1431 Café or Texas sized breakfast tacos J&J’s BBQ & Burgers
- Get your fill of more than just memories at one (or a few) of our shopping centers: Grit and Grace, 1890 Ranch or The Parke
- Head Home
- Make plans to come back and see us!
When you are here, be sure to use #CedarParkFun to show us how you are catching the fun and for a chance for your picture to be featured on our website.